Saturday, November 10, 2018

Cold King, the Doctor Fei Is Running Away Chapter 57

Chapters to do
weekly chapters this week 2/2 -Tuesday Friday
patron chapters 1/10

Sponsored Chapter enjoy and thank you stumblina for supporting Cold King, the Doctor Fei Is
Running Away. Feng Xingying loves you. Qin Molin stares darkly at snowbell. He pulls out his sword
and runs towards Snowbell. Snowbell quickly takes out her loyal laptop and quickly types,
Feng Xingying loves Stumblina, Christiine, Jane, Mochakat9 AND Qin Molin. Then quickly runs away with Qin Molin chasing after her. You can't chases me nah nah a boo boo.
Related image

Chapter 57
"You mentioned before that you wish to repay, why not first figure out, if you have found the right person?" 

    Feng Xingying swept her eyes and looked at Feng yue. She lifts up her slim arms and says, ”Ji, you and my sister’s friendship has been fake all along, that iris flower scorpion hairpin belongs to me. When do you plan to return it to me Feng Yue?”

Ji after hearing this was absolutely frozen to the spot. He didn’t know what to believe, his hand slammed against his chair. His brothers all jumped at the sudden loud noise. 

    Feng Yue was like a panicked chicken, screaming and refuting.  

    .. "Nonsense! That is the relic my mother gave me, I have been carrying it for a long time, how could it be yours. Feng Xingying, you just want to confuse everyone and steal my brother." 

    Feng Yue was really panicked this time. This matter, how did she know? 

    No, she can't recognize it! 

    She can't lose Ji's backing, she doesn't want to die. 

    "Big brother, you have to believe me, you promised me, you have to believe in me." Feng Yue looked grievances and shook the wheelchair. 

    Feng Xingying smugly glanced at the moon and continued to speak. 

    "At the time when I gave you the steam bun, I still remember what I said..." 

    "I was very young, but I can still remember it so clearly. Like it was yesterday stop embarrassing yourself by lying." Feng Yue said flustered. 

    Ji has a layer of doubts on his face. 

    There is a smile on the face of Feng Xingying. 

    Feng Star looked at the clown, but then turned his attention back to Ji, 

    "But I remember, when I gave him the steam bun day after day, I had only said one thing and one thing only︰ 'little things, do not need to mind it one bit'." 

    Feng Yue’s mouth turned round, this reaction was extremely fast, and immediately froze.

    "Yes, I remembered it. this sentence! At that time, I was still young. You are my big sister. We had a very good relationship. I went back to you and said this to you. You said that Ji looked too poor to be worth talking to. 

    Feng Xingying, I didn’t expect you to be so mean, targeting my friends from an early age. You probably wrote entries of it somewhere. Brother, I was really confused before, now I think of it. You have to believe me." 

    "Are you sure?" Ji stared excitedly at Feng Yue. 

    "Yes, I am sure. While it may be a long time ago, but I remember that clearly, I can't go wrong. 

    You brother, have you forgotten? Ten years ago, when I was at your most dangerous time, I gave it to you.
   
 I haven’t changed much since I was a child. When I was a child, I also had big eyes, baby face, long eyelashes, and very white skin. I liked wearing purple clothes." Feng Yue explained rushly. 

    What she said was naturally Feng Xingying’s child appearance. 

    Feng Xingying sarcastically swept Ji a look, no need to say anything else. 

    Ji was pale, staring at Feng Yue, his eyes deepened and gradually turned cold. 

    The surrounding air also cooled with him. 

    Even the fat spirited beast cat, repositioning on Ji's leg, looking for a comfortable position to lie down, couldn’t help but send Feng Yue a threatening glance. 

    Only this time, the cat was too lazy to scratch her. 

    "Big brother, you have to believe me." Feng Yue was inexplicably panicked and full of prayers. 

    She has just found this backing, she does not want to lose it. 

    What's more, now, she has a life to worry for, she does not want to die.

    At this time, Feng Xingying threw out two silver needles wrapped in silk, it flew over Feng Yue, and subtly brought back the hairpin.

2 comments:

  1. Yaaaaay

    I love you too Feng XingYing along with your overbearing hubby, tho he can be scary sometimes so steam bun is cuter than him as a round furball animal.


    Thanks so much snowbell for translating Cold King, doctor fei is running away
    ٩(♡ε♡ )۶
    Stumblelina/Stumblmer

    ReplyDelete