Thursday, July 12, 2018

Cold King, the Doctor Fei Is Running Away Chapter 6

Chapter 6 Burning the evil servant
“Feng xingying, you stand right there! Have you ever considered who her mother is? How dare you! “, cried Second Madam Sun Xue Lan.
Second Madam Sun Xue Lan’s hatred spread throughout the room. An invisible pressure was placed upon Feng xingying.
She knew that Feng Xingying had no spiritual power and was no different from a mortal, however, she still used the pressure of her spirit power against Feng Xingying. Feng Xingying resisted the suffocating blood from flowing out from her mouth, her face turned pale white, but she did not stop. She kept on walking towards the door. Had she not had her spirit powers awakened last night, She would have been definitely been kneeling on the ground by the pressure of Madam Sun Xue Lan’s power. 
Feng Xingying shall remember this debt for as long as she lived.
(the author actually wrote “ 這筆賬,封星影記下了.” Which means I will write this down this debt… but remember sounds better.)
After a while, the pressure declined, however, she still doesn’t turn around. Instead, she just gave a faint response: “Last night I escaped nine deaths yet still alive, now I am tired. I want to go to my courtyard to sleep for three days and three nights. Second aunt if you have any issues.. Let’s talk about this in three days ok?”
(nine deaths yet still alive it an idiom for narrow escape and also reborn :P) The laziness … this is so me too  d(>_・ )
After having said her piece Feng XingYing left the main hall. Shocked, no one tried to stop Feng XingYing. This left Second Madam Sun Xue Lan lost in her thoughts.
I added this part.. The author wasn’t too clear how she exits the hall.. If anyone has anyone with Chinese background knows hows tell me..^^^
“Tired? You’re really tired?” a sarcastic laugh left Second Madam Sun Xue Lan’s lips. “Your tired yet able to ruin Feng Yuelu’s face in this short period of time. How can I not see how tired you are? Three days? Fine. We shall see then.” Madam Sun Xue Lan ‘s eyes were filled with hatred. Her shouts echoed through the main hall.  
Feng Xingyang ignoring the noise and looked up towards the far distant moon. Thinking about past memories. She seemed really far away from what was happening in her home.
Returning to Phoenix Court
(Author called it stars in the Phoenix court… but I am shortening it)
The moment Feng Xingyang reached the doorway of her courtyard she immediately heard faint whimpers from within. Her face turned colder and her anger more concentrated.
“I gave you a chance long ago to submit to me as your new master, but no matter. Rest assured, I will make you submit to me. I bet that waste of a slut has now ridden upon millions of men, ha ha ha.. Just thinking about this makes me feel hot-blooded. “, snickered a young man.
Inside of the house other than the man’s voice was the sound of a timid female’s weeping.
“My lady will be fine! You can not deceive me, you must take me to find my mistress!”
Feng Xingyang could recognize the voice. It was her servant girl Yunxiang. Feng Xingyang after the betrayal of her relatives never expected that her small servant girl Yunxiang would be the most concern and loyal towards her. Her heart couldn’t help but feel warm. She didn’t expect this one small servant girl, in order to protect her reputation would be willing to pay such a high price. Yunxiang did not have the power to go against him. Of course, after the warmth, a deep anger, and hatred spread throughout Feng Xingyang’s body. Damn bastard, even her Feng Xingyang’s people you dare bully?
“Don’t worry about your mistress, let’s have some fun first”. The man pounced onto Yunxiang.
Feng Xingyang immediately kicked open the door, a ball of flames was sent straight towards the man. The motion was clean and neat.
Whoosh…
The burning odor of the flames, the smell of rotten flesh and the sound of pain.
“Spare my life, I know I was wrong, I no longer dare. “, cried the young man. His body was covered in flames. He rolled into the yard, rubbing himself against the grass, trying to yell for help. Feng Xingyang ignored the man and walked straight into the house.
Suddenly snowbell shows up with some gasoline from the modern world and sprinkles it all over the man’s body. Ψ(`▽´)Ψ
He deserved that .. how dare he touch someone belonging to our Feng Xingyang…
“Miss” wept Yunxiang, busy wiping off her tears on her face, not caring about the burning man or what happened in the past. Yunxiang embraced Feng Xingyang. Being held by her little servant girl, Feng Xingyang didn’t know what to do. It felt really odd.
“Didn’t I come back?” Feng Xingyang awkwardly responded. However, did not push the servant girl away. Forget it, let her eat a little tofu, she also looked scared and lonely.
(eat tofu take advantage of her)
“Miss, are you hungry? I can go make you some bird’s nest porridge.”
Image result for swallow hive porridge
(Fun Fact: Bird’s nest refers to the bird’s saliva.. well solidified saliva. Don’t judge but it is actually pretty yummy (º﹃º) )
Seeing Feng Xingyang back in her courtyard, Yunxiang felt complete as if she had grown back her backbone. (backbone is a reference to Feng Xingyang being her pillar of support)
“Umm,” Feng Xingyang nodded.
“What about him, What should we do?” Yunxiang asked. Pointing at the body that was still burning and rolling on the ground. This person was the Young Master of the Wu family, called Cheng da.
“How to deal with this?” Feng Xingyang’s lips hooked upwards into a dark smile.
“I can’t wait to eat his flesh and drink his blood”. The eyes of Yunxiang fired up, biting her lip and staring at the fire. “Everyone is so dark-hearted and wanted to harm Miss. If it is not for Miss, this servant would already..”.
“First open the courtyard door and let him leave.” Feng Xingying faintly replied.
“Fine”, Yunxiang was obviously very unwilling however decided to listen to the words of Feng Xingyang. She opened the door and somehow managed to place him outside.
(I as the translator gave her a hand at lifting him out while he was still on fire… aren’t I such a good girl ლ(`∀´ლ). I deserve a pat on the back (◕ᴥ◕))
A while later, a warm bowl of porridge was placed on the table. Feng Xingying once again spoke,”Curious.. Let’s go take a look”.
Yunxiang hated him but couldn’t help but follow her mistress outside to go watch. When they got outside, they saw a few family members around Wu Chengda trying to put out the flames on his body, But, unfortunately, (fortunately (`∀´)Ψ) he had already taken his last breath.
Please leave a comment and support me if you like the novel and want me to continue. I will be updating once a week. I am not paid to do this soo no harsh comments ok? (•ө•)♡ … If you want me to write faster I suggest buying me a frap ʕ→ᴥ←ʔ. If not be patient..

5 comments:

  1. Oh, that will this nice family do now?
    Thank you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for chapter, interesting novel, thanks for translating.

    ReplyDelete

  3. (I as the translator gave her a hand at lifting him out while he was still on fire… aren’t I such a good girl ლ(`∀´ლ). I deserve a pat on the back (◕ᴥ◕))
    lol~ You've done good job *pat~ pat~

    ReplyDelete